The Yangon City Development Committee (YCDC) has invited an open tender to local and foreign companies as well as joint-ventures to lease the land for the development of Second Central Economic Zone Project in Mayangone Township of Yangon. The location will be at the corner of Mindama Road and Taw Win Street, Mayangone Township, Yangon with the land area of 36.551 acres.
(1) Development of economic zone is to be carried out in compliance with proposed plans by the Yangon City Development Committee (YCDC)
(2) The Project shall consist of hotel, convention center, theatres, cinemas, restaurants, electronic centers, shopping malls and office apartments.
(3) Price proposals and technical proposal are to be submitted in separate envelopes.
(4) A six-month bank guarantee of US$ 1 million by a correspondent bank of domestic banks or Myanmar Foreign Trade Bank (MFTB) is to be submitted with tender application.
(5) Tender forms can be purchased at the Engineering Department (Building), YCDC either by transferring US$ 1,000 as overseas account transfer to the Account No.1-DA-06-91886 (MFTB) of the MFTB or by transferring 1 million kyats to the DY-9 of the Yangon City Bank. The payments are non-refundable.
(6) Tender applications are to be submitted no later than 3:00 pm on 2 December 2013.
(7) Further information can be obtained from Engineering Department (Building), YCDC and by phone at +95 (0)1-248112, +95(0)1-249525.